Mentor Mentee Day...

Assalamualaikum...

Today is the mentor mentee day. All the courses and lecturers has held their own meeting with the students in different venue. Some held it in the labs and some even using classroom upstairs. Well, for myself...i'll be waiting for my students at the usual place...and that is Lab 0201 (Graphic Students Lab). Trust me, how many memo...how me announcement...how many reminder that i remind my students...the amount of the attendees would probably less than 10 students.


The plan is to organize something for Major Open Day this coming May 7th and 8th. Well, there's nothing much to plan it's very much the same gig as the last open day. Only this time the students will be getting more involve with the open day.

Hopefully this time, there will be more future students will come to the open day.

0 comments: