My Engagement Day with Suria

Assalamualaikum,

First of all, i'm sorry for the late update on my blog. This is because i've been busy preparing for my engagement day and i've been lazy to update my own blog. So since i'm in the mood again to update my blog...then maybe i should start with by saying that..." I'M ENGAGE " ladies and gentlemen. Yes, thanks to all of your prayer...now i'm engage to Suria Mohammad. I'm so happy and all my friends can see that from my "always smiling" face. On that note, i would like to thank to all my friends that wishes me and not forgetting my family, my brothers and my sisters. Without you, this would not be happening...thank you so much.







Majlis dimulakan dengan bacaan doa selamat di rumah akak aku, kemudian selepas selesai makan...satu family aku berangkat ke Springhill. Majlis disana berjalan dengan lancar...Alhamdulillah. Jadi gambar di atas antara gambar-gambar yang di ambil semasa majlis diadakan dan selepas majlis. I'm very happy with my fiance and also my soon to be wife. Isn't she lovely...isn't wonderful. I LOVE YOU...Suria Muhammad.

2 comments:

cyruscope said...

amar, demm xbgtao.. adess

cyruscope said...

anyway, congrats... setapak melangkah, 2 langkah ingatan dinda pada kanda!