My Raya wish list..

Assalamualaikum....
Well every year, after Ramadhan there's a month in Muslim Calendar call Syawal. This is the month where we us Muslim celebrate our triumph against a month of sustaining our starveling, thirst and our lust all in the name of ALLAH. We in Malaysia call it Hari Raya Aidilfitri. In Hari Raya it is a custom for us Malaysian, to have new things to celebrate that day. Things like new clothes, new shoes, new haircut and a lot more new things.

Well, for me...i also have my own wish list for this upcoming Raya. After some calculations and estimation, the items that i wanted really bad for this raya will cost me about RM400. Those are in my list are:
  1. New shoes (Nike Air Max 90) 
  2. Renoma Corduroy pants 
  3. Levis Jeans 
Hopefully everything will go as plan. I have to work hard to get those items within this 3 weeks. Anyway, it's about half an hour till berbuka. So, i should get going now. Fingers cross, tadah tangan and pray that my wish list is materialize.

1 comments:

zoora qushairi said...

my wishlist pulak :


1)Hush Puppies shoes,
2)Levis (mintak2 la ada lagi size utk aku).
3) GALAXY TAB ...EEUUwWW :P