My Home Office should be like this....

Assalamualaikum...

Everyone might have their own dreams of working at home. Well, so am i...i have this dreams since 2005 and i haven't achieve it since. The dream is still fresh and the fire of the passion is still burning inside me to have my own home office. i always dream that i have all this gadgets and high end computers in my own private room, where i can spent most all my time in it doing what i do best (designing maybe?). At the same time spending my time with my family.

Well if i have all the stuff that i needed to have my own home office, it should be like the pictures that i about to post.















Here are some of pictures that how my home office should look like. With high speed internet connection, tons of designing resources and a supporting wife at my side...that should be enough for me to quit my day job. Don't you think?

Well, like my friend said. Take one step at a time. So far i've taken two steps and plenty more steps to take. How long will i achieve it, well that depends on how i work for it and how hard do i pray to Allah to help me achieving my goals...only Allah knows that.

Well, until my next post...i'll see you later soon. Assalamualaikum.

0 comments: