AutoSpa: Auto Touch-Up Paint

Assalamualaikum...
Today i went out for a while to buy something that can cover up the scratch on my car. So, i went to Carrefour Seremban...the thing i was looking for is a paint (small size bottle of paint) call Auto Touch-Up Paint. It is a solution for minor scratches and imperfections on my car.

it only cost RM21 - RM22
Since my car is a BLACK PROTON colored car...then all i have to do is to find black color paint...right?. Little that i know, that this paint company produces plenty of color for all of the car manufacturers in Malaysia and overseas. For example, Proton, Perodua, Toyota, KIA, Nissan and even Honda.

Little that i know that...PROTON only...got 56 different colors and 3 of them are black color. I remembered that my car color called TRANQUILITY BLACK...and the only black color that i found at Carrefour is LENOX BLACK and METALLIC BLACK. At first i thought that they doesn't have TRANQUILITY BLACK, so bought the METALLIC BLACK. Then went i got back to my office and search the web for the website...and there it is...the company actually have TRANQUILITY BLACK color paint. So, what to do...i already bought it. Hopefully it will look ok on my car.This little bottle cost me around RM21. It quite cheap for me. I don't know about you but it is ok. 

The new AUTOSPA Auto Touch-Up Paint is available at the following outlets:
  1. Cash and Carry shops
  2. Auto Accessories stores
  3. D-I-Y, hardware shops
  4. Hypermarkets
  5. Superstores 

3 easy Steps : Shake the Bottle | Clean and dry damaged spot | Apply paint | Apply CLEAR COAT (for optimum shine) | then wait at least one month before waxing your car again and that's how to fix scratch mark on my car. Hopefully it will look like normal and fully this post will help you fixing your scratch marks problem.

Till my next post, see you later.

0 comments: