Tahniah Fadhlul Ain...

Assalamualaikum...

First of all...i wanted to congratulate my friend Fadhlul Ain and her wife Nurul Azmah on their wedding. Sorry Low, i couldn't make it to the wedding...hopefully i could attend your side of wedding reception. May your life with Nurul will be more fun, adventurous, caring and full of love.

Yesterday, i went back to ZC. This time it wasn't me who spending...it was Su and her mother. I just tag along with them. This time we spent about 4 hours to find things that they are going to use for the "hantaran". Oh! by the way...my engagement date has been postponed to 19th March 2011 (Saturday).
 
The day before my college was having an Annual Dinner for the last year students. Overall the dinner is "quite ok". There should be more performance especially from the Malay students...because basically all the performance was perform by the same students...and it kinda boring for me. One more thing is...the MCs should know how to entertain the guest rather following the script that their are given. By following the script...the ceremony tend to be a liltle bit faster.

 



Here are some of my pictures at the Annual Dinner: 

0 comments: