Color Theory || R'man Sulaman Indah Trading

Assalamualaikum...

Today i'm teaching a new subject called "Color Theory". Back in the days, when i'm taking my degree...i have learned this subject before. That's why, when this subject offered to me...i'm gladly to accept, but the trouble is...i already forgotten what are the assignments that my lecturer used to give me. So, today's class i started with briefing about the subject. Then after the class, i'm back to the books.

Since i forgotten my assignments...so i decide, i'll create my own assignments for the students...base on the lesson plan provided. So far, all the assignment title are prepared. Next week, i'll be given them the first assignment. 

The next thing, is preparing the slide show for them. That's mandatory for me to prepare since HQ is too slow to give the actual slide show.

Quality is Our Priority
I would like to make an announcement. If anyone out there reading my blog...and you guys are searching for someone who sell t shirts with embroidery...well look no further. My brother has a company that sells t shirts with embroidery. Not just t shirts, he also sells caps, jackets, tracksuit, wind breaker and etc. The quality of the embroidery is my brother's main priority. You can see the different quality of his work compare to others.

If you got any equerries regarding his services :
Name: Arman Bin Omar
Tel (HP): 019-763 1853 | 017-779 9941
Tel (Office): 07-771 2951
Email: rman.sulaman.indah.trading@gmail.com
Company Base in: Kluang, Johor
Website: Coming Soon

or you could contact me at my (business) email. Don't you worry about delivery will be handle my brother...he will take care of things. No matter where your from?...He will deliver them to you.

2 comments:

cyruscope said...

awesome! kalu aku nk buat 5 baju je brape kos?
baju itam then logo depan, dan text blakang..

Amar Shah said...

boleh bro, ko bagi design baju kat aku...nanti aku tanya abbg aku...berapa kos?