What a week...

Assalamualaikum...
It's has been a wild week...first of all my beloved car got SCRATCH  by someone whose got a brain smaller than a COW...by some whose got no moral and civic education what so ever. Only GOD  knows how i felt when i saw that scratch. Now i know how my friend AZZA felt when her car got scratched. Damn that hurt in my heart only come whenever  i looked at the scratch...why does that person do that to my car? what have i done, that my car deserve to be scratch like that?

that scratch hurts me every time i look at it...
believe it or not...it is about 6 inch long...
This week supposed to be the beginning of a new semester, but since the SMS SYSTEM still got something to be altered...so, the new semester will be starting next week. Yeah! there will be another week for me to have a break. Yesterday, finally after a year and a half...i got my degree and transcript...thanks ALLAH. After that, i spent 3 hours in KLCC...hehehehe...that's right, i went to there while i'm waiting for 4 of my colleagues attend their session with the programmer of the SMS System. 

After this, i'm going out to look for solution to repair or at least to cover up the scratch. Till then, see you later. 

0 comments: