Happy Weekend...

Assalamualaikum...

Another weekend gone by, and this weekend was one of my most remembered weekend. It all started when my family and i planned to go to Putrajaya to see some friend of the family with Su. Little that we knew, they (friend of the family) have gone to Melaka for a family day over there. So, we have to cancel our trip. Then to make up to Su for her last birthday present, i took her to see a movie. This movie is the opening of the hottest movies in the 2011 summer...what movie that i'm talking about?....it's Marvel's THOR

The epic adventure "Thor" spans the Marvel Universe from present day Earth to the mystical realm of Asgard. At the center of the story is The Mighty Thor, a powerful but arrogant warrior whose reckless actions reignite an ancient war. As a result, Thor is banished to Earth, where he is forced to live among humans. When the most dangerous villain of his world sends its darkest forces to invade Earth, Thor learns what it takes to be a true hero. 

My Point of View: This movie is a little bit slow than i ever expected. I guess it's ok, considering it just an introduction to who is "Thor". The visual effects is splendid as usual. I just hope that "Captain America : The first Avenger" and "The Avengers" is not that slow as this movie. 

After watching the movie, since Su and i didn't take our lunch yet...so, we went to Old Town White Coffee for our lunch (it should be dinner...because it is around 6.30pm) there. Su have her favorite Old Town signature freeze and i having my Old Town Mocha Freeze. I forgot the names of the menu that we chose to eat and for desert, we having Double Kaya & Butter Toast. 

After having our lunch (dinner), i have done something that i never done before. We went for KARAOKE, yes i did...you heard me right. That is the first time i sang karaoke and i sang a lot of songs. Only for hearing pleasure of my fiance...hehehehe.

Ok, that's all for my weekend...monday is holiday, because Labor Day fall on Sunday. So, to replace it...the labor day leave is carry forward to monday. So, what's your plan?. Me...i'm taking Su to watch another movie and that is....Fast Five (Fast and Furious 5). Wait for my own review of the movie in my upcoming post. So that's all folk...Assalamualaikum. 

 

0 comments: