"Projek Mural" - Almost Complete

Assalamualaikum...

A few weeks back, i post a blog regarding Mural Project in my Graphic Lab. Well, the project has started last Friday...when myself with the help of my student, we lay out  a layout of the design that we wanted to do. Using just half an inch masking tape, we tape the wall with our design. If you can see in the picture on the left...on the wall there's a piece of paper...that my friend is the design that my student came out with. We decided to use blue tone theme for this mural.

It takes us around 3 hours to finished laying the layout. The layout is about 16 feet wide and 8 feet high. We have to do it slowly, so that we don't get confuse.

The picture shows how the layout would be...and we have to improvise a bit. Because the actual design would be shorter than the layout that we made.

On Saturday, my students started to paint the wall. I was on leave that day, so my students were on their own. Today, when i coming back from leave...i noticed that the wall were not fully finished. They said that, they forgot to buy the paint container and their a little bit delayed because their were looking and finding where to buy the container. Well, i'm cutting them a little bit slack...after all, they are the only ones who volunteer to do this project.

So, they picking up where they left of...and started working on the wall. This are the students involved in this project. I just giving them room to think and decide on their own, what color and which color goes where...it's totally their decision. I just observing them.

After 4 hours, the nearly finish the job. Not like what i have expected, but this is also COOL. The colors and the design...they really talented. Good job my students. Keep working on the finishing the details and the clean up. Your effort will be kindly rewarded. Assalamualaikum.
" Cool "

0 comments: