What a weekend?....

Assalamualaikum...

It has been a really boring weekend. At first it's looked like it's going to be a fun weekend, but it turns out to be the opposite of fun. Everything when well, until I've done something stupid and selfish. I regret it until now. Because of that, i scratched my front bumper to a canopy pole. I really do know how to turn things a round and make things like the way they used too. Why do i always put something else over something that really matters? Why do i always keep repeating something stupid over and over again? Why can't i learn from the past? Why can't i be the man like she's wanted me to be?

Those text messages, those words...really makes me think and makes me realize what's really matters and important in my life, Oh! Allah, please make things better and the way it used to be. Amin.

0 comments: